Tuesday, September 2, 2008

have your cake and eat it too!

Hi, Everyone!
I'm just getting started selling desserts from my home. I am mainly just doing this for fun on the side! I can't officially charge because I do not have a separate kitchen or a business license. However, below is a list of yummy treats I will make and their suggested donation in the parenthesis. If you are interested, email me (or post a comment with your contact info) and we can talk about flavors, amounts, etc...
  • Cookies ($10 a dozen)*
  • Cobblers ($15)
  • Cupcakes ($10 a dozen)*
  • Brownies ($9 a dozen)*
  • Sweet rolls ($10.00 a pan)
  • Cheesecakes (from $30)
  • Cakes ($30)
  • Cakes-frosted and decorated (from $40, price will vary depending on size)

NOTE: All treats are completely home-made from scratch EXCEPT for the frosted, decorated cakes--I have to use Wilton's icing or fondant for them.

*If you order in bulk, prices will be reduced.

6 comments:

DrPuritan said...

I just gained 5 pounds! Congratulations, Chef Rachel; we pray your "on the side" business will take off into the stratosphere. Blessings, Mr. David B. in sunny Central GATORLAND!

Pamela said...

Rachel,

I'll spread the word.

Pam

Lori Rhodes said...

Will you still cook for us too?

Anonymous said...

What a delicious idea!

Anonymous said...

How much would 2 dozen brownies to Malaysia set me back? :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a wonderful idea! I love it!